WHAT'S NEW AT CGC WEBSITE DESIGNS
- West Company is a nonprofit economic development organization serving entrepreneurs and microbusiness owners in Northern California. As a provider of information and services, the West Company was looking to redesign and restructure their current website while adding features including a shopping cart, calendar, blog, newsletter integration with Constant Contact and online chat support services. A content management system has been added for in-house updates and maintenance.
- The Community of Elk has a place where residents can find information on events, activities, community resources, and businesses in the Elk area. The site is maintained by volunteers through a content management system. Volunteers can update individual pages with text and graphics and can update the announcements on the home page.
- Visit the Cleone Gardens Inn and view their new redesign that shows off its new interior and provides information on its pet friendly atmosphere. The site opens with a slideshow featuring the inn and grounds.
- David Weitzman is an author and illustrator of many books featured in a new online collection of his works. View the scrolling gallery of his beautiful book covers to see the full repertoire. Each cover links to a section or page giving further details, and each of the books in print can be "opened" to view select internal pages.
- Living Light Inn located on the Mendocino Coast is perfect for the environmentally conscious traveler. An affiliate of the Living Light Culinary Arts Institute, the newly redesigned site shows off the Inn's newly redesigned interiors and features an online reservation system.
- A tribute to the late William Zacha, Zacha's Bay Window Gallery showcases artwork from William Zacha and some of his contemporaries. The site features an online art museum and sales gallery.
- Sparflex of California, an affiliate of the Sparflex is a wine capsule producer located in Northern California. The site includes a shopping cart for purchasing stock PVC wine capsules as well as product and company information.
- Looking to have your roof repaired? Check out Redwood Roofers. You can view samples of their work throughout the site in their photo galleries.
- Racines Office and Art Supplies has updated their shopping cart. They now have real time shippin, advanced search capabilites and can sell gift certificates online.
- CGC Website Designs has launched a new site for St. John and Associates, a property managment consulting firm located in Berkeley and Mendocino, California.
Customized website designs
CGC Website Designs is a full service website development company providing professional web design, development, e-commerce and promotion services. Each website is customized to the client's needs, with the aim of creating a site that is attractive, user friendly, easy to navigate and optimized for the search engines so that it can be promoted.
A website is a visual representation of your business, available for viewing anywhere in the world.
Think of your website as your store or brochure. How are you going to present yourself? Neat and organized, or cluttered?
CGC Website Designs uses the latest web design tools and technology, providing you with professional web design services. Additionally, we take the time to learn about your ideas through interviews and research. We apply your information to good web design practices in order to assure that the design of your website matches your vision.
Good web design does not end with the appearance of the site. That is just the beginning.
Have you ever become lost in a web site? Or have you found a website so difficult to use or slow to load that you gave up and went elsewhere?
CGC Website Designs takes all levels of design and functionality into consideration when developing a website. The site must be easy to get around and quick to load. Ease of use is another factor of website design and development, be it an e-commerce shopping cart, an online database, filling out a form, using a calculator, or locating information off of a regular web page.
Design your website for your audience.
People have different levels of comfort when it comes to the computer. Some are technically savvy, and some have a repetitive set of tasks that they perform and don’t like to venture away from, like checking their email and doing a little browsing on the internet. Your target market can comprise these two types of computer users and everyone in between.
Promote it and they will come. Optimize your site for the search engines.
The effort that goes into creating a successful website that receives targeted traffic is 1/2 design and development and 1/2 promotion. Having a sound promotion and search engine optimization strategy interwoven into a well designed website is critical to its success.
A website is a visual form of a marketing plan that represents your business. A website without a marketing plan may as well be invisible with little or no return on investment, and investing in a website that has not been properly promoted and set up for search engine optimization is like paying to have business cards printed up that stay hidden in your desk drawer.
Let's get started!
CGC Website designs provides the full spectrum of web design, development and promotion services at comparative prices. We would be delighted to work with you on developing your website. You can start the process by filing out our free website development quotation form.